Associate Network Administrator
Who We Are:
Embrace® provides software solutions to over 1,100 school districts across eight states, enabling educators to spend less time on paperwork, and more time where it matters - in the classroom. We are committed to providing high quality, easy-to-use software for managing IEP and 504 plans, documenting intervention plans, monitoring services and reimbursement, and evaluating staff.
This position will support our production cloud environment, as well as our local network for employees (MacOS). This position will work closely with the Senior Network Administrator and our internal development staff to meet their needs on a timely basis, as well as roll out changes to the production systems. Attention to detail is absolutely critical in the position. We also take security extremely seriously and will expect this position to maintain and strengthen our security position.
- Provide SFTP Support:
- Linux user account management
- Firewall administration
- Network troubleshooting
- User Support:
- MacOS administration
- User application support
- VPN client support
- Customer service (remote workforce)
- Jamf administration
- Infrastructure Support:
- Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Linux administration
- AWS administration
- Security Support:
- Assist with access reviews and remediation items
Beneficial, but not Required
- MacOS Administration
- Jamf for MacOS Management
- Associate’s degree in Networking/ Computer Information Systems, or a related field.
- Experience with LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and network protocols; and with security and network operations including monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Understanding of network protocols, routing, and VPN technologies
- Attention to detail, problem solving mindset, critical thinking and teamworking skills
- 2+ years of experience
- AWS certification preferred
- 100% company paid health, vision, dental, and disability insurance for employee
- 401k with 4% employer-contribution
- Monthly internet stipend
- Generous PTO with yearly roll over of unused days
- Hybrid work environment
- Company provided equipment
We are eager to learn more about you and your experiences, so even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We want to meet people who can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who "check all the boxes".