Who We Are:
Embrace® provides software solutions to over 1,100 school districts across eight states, enabling educators to spend less time on paperwork, and more time where it matters - in the classroom. We are committed to providing high quality, easy-to-use software for managing IEP and 504 plans, documenting intervention plans, monitoring services and reimbursement, and evaluating staff.
The Marketing Manager – Embrace® is an exciting opportunity to play a strategic role in the growth of Embrace® as we transition from a regional brand to a nationally recognized leader in the Special Education Management Software industry. In this role, you will proactively develop and implement marketing strategies to develop inbound and outbound leads with both internal and external resources and vendors. This position will play a key role in driving and accelerating our growth initiatives.
- Leads and directs the company’s marketing efforts, including print material, digital efforts, trade show displays, and inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute key messaging and content creation through various marketing channels, including email, web, social, direct mail, etc.
- Develop programs to gather online reviews and customer testimonials
- Develop programs to generate customer referrals
- Assist in development of responses to RFPs
- Build comprehensive marketing programs to grow brand awareness and increase customer engagement on digital platforms
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Develop and manage process for quantifying the cost-effectiveness of executed programs
- Identify, prioritize, and execute marketing initiatives with the most significant impact on our growth objectives
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics to track the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, improve messaging, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing all content on the internal and external marketing platforms
- Lead weekly marketing meeting
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Marketing Experience
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Skills in analytical and creative thinking
- Current with online marketing techniques and best practices
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Skilled in working with a team or on your own
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Wordpress or other common CMS
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using a CRM (HubSpot is a bonus)
- 100% company paid health, vision, dental, and disability insurance for employee
- 401k with 4% employer-contribution
- Monthly internet stipend
- Generous PTO with yearly roll over of unused days
- Hybrid work environment
- Company provided equipment
- Monday to Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm (Central Time)
We are eager to learn more about you and your experiences, so even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We want to meet people who can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who "check all the boxes".