Job Overview: The Implementation Manager oversees the client onboarding process and ensures that Embrace® programs and services are successfully implemented for school districts on time, with personalized configuration, and with maximum client satisfaction. This is a remote position that includes travel. Standard office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm CST. Travel hours will vary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead a team of Implementation Specialists responsible for onboarding client school districts to Embrace®
- Demonstrate complete & thorough understanding of Embrace® products and services
- Provide strategic advice and recommendations to school districts on how to maximize the value they gain from the Embrace® products
- Respond to and resolve escalated client issues throughout implementation process, communicating with cross-functional teams to meet client needs
- Monitor and report on the progress of multiple client implementations at a time, ensuring adherence to established timelines
- Analyze data to determine monthly, quarterly, and annual department goals and monitor for progress
- Conduct post-implementation follow-ups and assessments to measure implementer performance and district satisfaction.
- Identity opportunities for improvements based on client feedback and provide solutions to enhance client experience
- Provide in-person and webinar training for educators, administrators, and service providers
- Support a smooth transition across cross functional teams as clients move through the onboarding process
- Proven experience in client onboarding, customer success, or account management in a SaaS environment
- Experience supervising a small team of 3-5 employees preferred
- Ability to travel (both in and out of state, either by driving or flying) throughout the year. Extensive travel may be required during peak training season.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Organizational, high attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Embrace® currently pays for 100% of select health, dental, vision and disability plans for the employee.
- 401k with 4% employer-contribution
- Monthly internet stipend
- PTO with yearly roll over of unused days
- Remote work environment
- Company provided equipment