Implementation specialists ensure that our services and programs are delivered to clients on time and configured to meet the clients' needs. This role will be responsible for completing program set-up for new districts and training clients either on-site or via webinar. This is a remote position that includes travel. Standard office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm CST. Travel hours will vary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support clients through guidance and training, while working to find solutions and resolve issues
- Provide in-person and webinar trainings for educators, administrators, and service providers.
- Complete program set-up for new districts
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with clients and coworkers to promote company vision
- Detail implementation status with departmental tracking system
- Communicate set up needs and requirements with colleagues, both in and across departments
- Suggest improvements to processes and systems
- Create instructional packets to simplify client experience
- Analyze data to determine goals and needs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to travel (both in and out of state, either by driving or flying) throughout the year. Extensive travel may be required during peak training season.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Organizational, high attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work closely with a team and take direction from management